The Ott Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock at the door

Go down 
+5
Alysa
Caitlin
Angel Rose
charlesott
Scott_macFergus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Riding through the idealic countryside on my trusty stead, I saw a large building up ahead and wondered if this could be the home of my friend, Charles Ott. I rode on up the road until I came to a gate. I was a bit surprised to find it open, so I took the road that led to the front of the building. There was a post there that I hitched my stallion to. Then, I strode up to the front door and saw the big brass knocker on the front of the door. I lifted the knocker and made it clank three times. I then stood back from the door a couple of paces and waited.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Charles was in his office on the main floor when he heard a loud knock at the door and was very surprised. He was not expecting any visitors today but he wanted a break from some projects he was working on so this would be a nice distraction for him. They did not have servants yet hired for the house, he hoped Angel would get on that soon if he'd been in another part of the house he'd probably not heard the door, he thought as he walked to it that perhaps he should get a bell for it so that people could hear the door no matter which part of the house they were in. Charles opened the door and smiled it was his good friend Scott and godfather to his girls. He'd not seen Scott since his trip to Cuige Chonnaut so this was a pleasant surprise, and he was glad he'd answered the door even more now. Scott! Welcome to my home, please come in and have an ale at least. Charles stood aside and waited for the man to enter his home.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 am

Standing on the porch of the house, I watched the door with a wary eye. One could never be certain in this day and age whether you would find welcome when standing on the doorstep you were unfamiliar with. As the door opened, I started to tense for battle, just in case. Then, I let out a big sigh and relaxed as I saw my good friend, Charles, standing on the other side. I reached my hand out to him and grasped his firmly in welcome. Hello, Charles, it is so good to see you again, my friend. As he opened the door wider, I walked into his home. An ale sounds good, but do you have a place I could clean up a little. I have been on the road a very long time.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 am

She was in the attic, staring out the window that overlooked the back when a knock on the front door rung out in her head. The ghost, curious about who now was visiting HER house, she reappeared near the front door, invisible to the two men who stood there. Valarie grinned at the chance to stir trouble with a new comer. She sat on the floor, watching the two men talk.

{OOC - Couldn't resist. 0=) Charles! If you don't have servents yet, tis still early on, having the house.. Razz Do tell me where you and I stand - relationship wise. Cool }
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Charles nodded to Scott and showed him the way to the wash room to clean up after his long day of travel. Even though he couldn't see her Charles knew that Valarie the house's resident ghost was about, he'd come to know her over the past several weeks and even when not using his gifting he knew when she was around. He was quite annoyed becasue he knew she might be up to something and he really did not want to scare Scott away from the house, he liked the man and was glad he'd come to visit. While Scott finished up Charles spoke out loud but softly Val I know you around...whatever you are planning....don't. his tone had a serious tone to it like when he talked to one of his daughters and wanted them to stop an action they were planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm

I entered the washroom and poured some water into a basin. I washed my hands and then wet a cloth to wash my face and the back of my neck. It had been a long time on the road and the cool water refreshed me. After drying off, I walked out to where Charles was waiting, That ale sounds good right about now, lead the way.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Valarie followed the men. As the new arrival went into the washroom, she followed. Right when she was going to put her plan in action, she heard Charles address her and she left the washroom, reappearing beside him, still invisible. She snorted at his words, as if he could tell her what to do. Yeah right... She whispered in his ear. She moved back a bit as Scott came out of the washroom.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Scott what kind of ale do you prefer? I've got several different brews available to try. He was not sure what kind of ale Scott liked but if he was partial to it, he'd start off with a pilsner. They had a sweet bread taste with only the slightest bitter to it and it was a great ale for the summer. He led Scott to the house tavern and continued to talk Its nice to see you, how have your travels been? While he was talking he was trying to figure out how he could stop Val from doing her thing, if she was intent upon scaring away one of his good friends he'd not be very happy with her. Once they reached the bar Charles got an idea, he figured if he couldn't beat her he should join her. He decided to tell Scott about Val. Did you know this place is haunted? Charles said as he waited for Scott to pick an ale from a list that Charles handed him.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

I took the menu from Charles and looked at it. Haunted, you say? I have come across some haunted castles in my travels. Some of the ghosts are pretty mischievious always trying to scare people away. Though I dare say that most of those ghosts wouldn't truly be able to ever hurt a human that didn't scare easily. Though I have heard that a few people have died of fright because of a pesky ghost. As for my travels, they have been very profitable this trip, though I am concerned about some things that I have seen recently. Setting the menu down, I looked at Charles, All of these look very good, which do you recommend I start off with? I smiled. So, what is your ghost like, or do you have more than one?
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Charles decided they should start off with the plisner as he had planned and poured an ale for the both of them. It had a nice golden hue to it and a good head, he smiled as the taste of fresh bread filled is mouth after taking a sip. I'm quite pleased with this, its a plisner typically a summer ale. The next one I'd suggest after this is the stout with a little kick to it and kind of taste like chocolate. Charles sat behind the bar and motioned for Scott to take seat as he spoke about his travels then responded Oh just one ghost really, her name is Val and the girls Cait and Alysa love her lots. But she does like to play tricks sometimes, I'll never forget when she blocked the spout to the kegs and I went to open it and got sprayed with ale. Charles laughed at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Sitting at the bar, I smiled. Sounds like my kind of ghost. Hmmm...I wonder if it is possible to play a prank on a ghost? She sounds like she enjoys them. Speaking of the girls, I can hardly wait to see them and give them hugs and kisses. You know that I do miss them so when I'm out travelling. I sipped my ale and looked at the decor of the room. This is quite good, tastes like bread. You said the next one tastes like chocolate? I love chocolate. Very Happy So, what is happening around here that I need to know about? Coming through the various towns on my way here, I was met with suspicion and distrust. That isn't the way it was when I left. What has changed to make the people so upset?
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Walking down the road from the meadows, Emma swings her basket to her side freely as she walks. Shifting through the things in her basket, she notices the colorful fairytale books she stored in the bottom. Remembering she put the books she found for Charles’ girls in her basket knowing she would be out his way, she continues down the marked path she was on headed for the Ott manor.
Making her way to the manor, Emma notices a very tired very weary looking horse tied to the post out front. Approaching the horse slowly and to the side so he will be sure to notice her, she calmly reaches out to him. Patting his soft nose gently, she hands the horse a thick yellow flower from her basket to give him some strength. “There you go boy. That should help. You sure are one handsome fellow. I wonder who you belong to?” Knowing her question won’t be answered till she talks to Charles, she pats the horse on the nose one more time and walks up to the front door. Yanking on the door knocker and pulling back she knocks three times. Taking a slight step back she waits for Charles hoping he is home.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Charles was about to answer Scott's question when he heard a knock at the door and decided to answer it. Excuse me Scott I need to answer the door, seems to be the day for visitors. He smiled and left and went to answer the door, he opened it and smiled widely. It was Emma, it was certainly a day for visitors indeed. Welcome Emma, come in and join me for a drink and I'll introduce you to Scott a good friend of mine.. With that he led her down the hall to the house tavern once there he introduced Scott and Emma to each other. While Scott and Emma got acquainted he left for the kitchen, and also wondered what Val was up to, what she was planning.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Sitting in the tavern alone waiting for Charles to return, I looked around the room wondering where that ghost was. When Charles walked back into the room, he brought with him a vision of loveliness. He told me her name was Emma. As he left the room to go to the kitchen, I walked up to Emma and smiled, so, how do you know Charles?
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Angel, Crystal and the girls arrived at the doorstep with smiles and laughter as they had comes from the fair. The fair are always great! I wish we could have stayed longer but I have to make dinner. She copied the girls frowning face then tickled each of them. Oh, dont worry, when there's another... that cheered the girls up. Ok, let get these groceries in. I know they're heavy. Angel juggled between opening the door and the bags and pushed the door opens.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 pm

The door opened and there was Charles who, when he saw her, smiled widely. “A drink sounds nice. Thank you Charles. A friends of yours, you say? Must be the owner of that good looking horse out front.” Emma said to Charles as he led her to the house tavern. Walking into the room, Emma thinks to herself, “And I thought the horse was handsome?” With a small smile, she fiddles with her hair and nods as Charles introduces them. Not noticing as Charles excuses himself, Emma sets her basket down focusing on Scott. Registering that Scott asked her a question, she answers. “Oh we met when he and Angel moved into town. I see him, Angel and the girls when ever they come into my sister’s tavern.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Scott smiled, Where is your sister's tavern?
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Smiling back at Scott she tells him about her sister. “Mary’s tavern is behind the town market. She named it THREE, to mock ONE, back when they were everywhere in the county and town causing trouble.” Wondering how Scott met Charles and Angel she asks him. “So tell me how did you met Charles and Angel? Your not from around here, are you?
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Mary is your sister? I met Charles, Angel and the girls in her tavern a while back. We became friends and I fell in love with their girls. I loved taking care of the twins when I was given the opportunity. Then Charles brought Cait through Cill Chainnigh along with Alysa and I got to play with both girls in the tavern there. My friendship with Charles increased during this time and he offered to make me the girl's godfather. I am looking forward to a special ceremony that we will have soon to make it official. I looked at Emma and smiled, so, what brought you to the mansion today?
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 pm

I must have missed you in the tavern, I think I have heard you mentioned though. Oh, yes I have heard about the girl’s godfather, you.” Emma smiles sheepishly, feeling silly for not recognizing his name sooner. “Well, I am opening a library here in town. I always have my eye out for good books of any kind. I found some very nice, colorful fairytale books, I thought the girls would like. I knew I would be in this area of town today, so I thought I would come by and give them to Charles, to give to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 pm

I am sure that the girls will love them. Maybe I'll even get to read some of them to the girls. I smiled at Emma, so, tell me more about this library. Can anyone use it? I had always loved reading and would enjoy having some new books to read.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 pm

The day was nice and sunny, she wore a yellow summer dress with pink flowers on it, she had on nice hoses and new shoes. Normally Cait loved the outdoors but today she was playing in the house with her sister and they had thought it'd be a good idea to dress up nice. So she did, somehow she lost her sister Alysa and didn't know where she was so she went in search for her. She was on the first floor and she had checked the living room, the dining room, even the formal one they didn't use yet.

The walls in the hallway were a deep mahogany paneling and had a shine to them, it reminded Cait a little of being on a ship, she'd been on one once but she hated it. They had slept underneath in the cargo hold and was sneaking over to Ireland, the memory made her mad. She heard voices coming from the tavern Daddy had built in the house, she liked it, he taught her how to play pool even though she was terrible at it and he'd let her win sometimes, and he always kept junk food in the tavern too and would sneak her and alysa some before dinner if they were good. She peeked her head around the corner and saw Uncle Scott and Emma talking, she liked Scott he was going to be her godfather and she liked that very much.

Caitlin took off in a run and yelled Scott's name, Uncle Scott! she held a wide smile as she attacked his legs in the biggest hug she could give him. She like Scott because he actual played with her and her sisters, he was very nice to them and kind of felt like a daddy too, she wondered if he was one, if he wasn't he should be then she could have friends to play with too even if she would be older then them.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 pm

All of a sudden I heard a high pitched voice yelling, Uncle Scott! I barely had time to turn before I felt a small bundle of joy grab hold of my legs in a bear hug. I looked down and saw my little sweety, Caitlin. Hello, Caitlin, let go a second. Caitlin let go of my legs and I went down on one knee so that I was face to face with my little goddaughter. Then I held out my arms and said, How about a proper hug! As Caitlin grabbed me around the neck, I looked up at Emma and smiled. It is so good to see you, Caitlin. Where is Alysa, I thought you two went everywhere together these days? I stood up and when Caitlin didn't let go, I picked her up. My that is a pretty dress you have on, did you wear that just for me? I smiled again at Emma and said, Emma brought you some books with fairytales in them.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Slightly surprised by the happy high pitched shout, Emma then watches as a very yellow Caitlin tackles Scott’s legs with a hug. Giggling at the very adorable sight before her, Emma notes how well Scott is with Caitlin. Smiling at the scene before, Emma reaches for her basket, grabbing the books she brought with her. “You look just like a princess Cait. I found some fairytale books; all about fairies, princesses, talking animals and magic. I thought you and your sisters would like them.” Smiling at Caitlin who still has her arms around Scott’s neck sitting in his lap giggling, Emma thinks to herself how great of a father Scott would make. Wondering if Scott has a family and not liking that thought at all she is drawn away from her thoughts as Caitlin giggles again as Scott tickles her.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:19 am

Alysa had dressed up nice for there game. But alysa wanted something to put in her hair too so she went into the bathroom to look for something. When she found a flower type of thing she wanted to go back to cait. but she was gone. She had looked all over for her as she hears cait voice. As she followed the sound she saw cait in the arms of scott, she had met him before in tavern. At first she did not liked him and she had thought he was stealing the baby's. So she tried to keep him away from them. But in the end he seemed nice and they got to ride on his neck. That was really funny. And then she saw the other woman who she didn't really know. A little shy she walks over to them, she always was shy around new people.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 am

Cait smiled when Scott picked her up and again when he tickled her, she even giggled a little. I'm glad you came today, maybe you can play with me and Alysa. Cait looked at Scott sweetly, they way she did whenever she really hoped for something. Her sister Alysa came into the tavern and drew her attention. She liked her sister very much, but she was not used to her shyness, she didn't understand why she was being that way. She was glad when Emma said that she'd brought books for them she liked that Daddy read to her and Alysa every night before bedtime, Thank you for the books Emma, it means Daddy can read new stories! she smiled wide, excited to know what new books Daddy would be reading to them over the next few nights. She spoke to Alsya while putting her arms around Scott's neck to hold on better, Daddy has new stories to read us Alysa, isn't that great?!
Back to top Go down
Maryanda

Maryanda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 am

Mary knocks on the door and waits for admittance. She's brought Beau to play with Shilough.

She checks her basket of goodies for the girls and a special treat of a sweet cake for Angel. One she had made just the other day for the ones who truly needed nurishment. A sweet apple and chestnut cake with honey drizzle.
Back to top Go down
Crystallite

Crystallite

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 am

They heard shouts, laughter, and talking as the door opened. They looked at each other, shrugged, and headed to the direction of the tavern. They were halfway there when they heard a knock. They stopped and turned and Crystal spoke up, I'll get that. With Lilli strapped to her back, she puts the groceries down and watches Angel levitate them and it follows her to the tavern.

Crystal took Lilli out as she walks toward the door and opened it. Mary! Hi! How are you, please do come in. I just got here myself. And you are just in time too, We were about to start dinner. I hope you can stay for it? She hugged Mary and stepped back to let her in and close it after her. I think everyone in the tavern from all that shouts and noise I'm hearing.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 am

Angel went in the tavern the groceries floating behind her and spotted Emma and Scott. Angel gasped and hastily let the groceries down before they could see it floating. Scott! Emma! Hi! This is a nice surprise! She placed the groceries she had in her arms down and went to hug the them and kisses Cait's cheek. She picks up Alysa and snuggles her to get a laugh out of her. Emma, could you get Sima off my back please? She said as she turns her back toward her, revealing Sima strapped to her back. Sima squealed at the sight of Emma and smiled.

As she waited, she added, I went out to do groceries to do dinner. I hope you guys would stay for dinner? It been so long since I saw you Scott.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 am

Smiling as a shy Alysa came in, Emma smiled even broader when Caitlin excitedly told her sister about the books she brought them. Nodding at Caitlin when she thanks her for the books, Emma is not surprised as she was before when they are once again interrupted. This time Angel enters, with bags in her arms and floating behind her as well as a giggling Sima straped to her back. Jumping up to hug Angel and to take Sima from Angel’s back, Emma takes the young one in her arms rocking her gently and cooing at the smiling baby. Looking up from the bundle in her arms, Emma is excited about the prospect of staying for dinner with her friends, the girls and her new formed acquaintance. “Thank you. Dinner sounds great, Angel.”

Last edited by Emmalynn Flynn on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Sitting with Caitlin on my lap with her arms around my neck, I enjoyed tickling her and making her giggle. Then I noticed a movement by the door. I looked over and there was Alysa looking around the corner at us. I smiled at her and said, Hello, Alysa, my don't you look pretty in your fancy dress and with that flower in your hair. I know your shy, but can I have a hug? Looking back at Emma, I saw her smiling at Alysa. As Alysa started to come forward, Caitlin told her about the books Emma had brought. I had my attention on Caitlin talking to Alysa when suddenly I could sense someone else was coming in the room. I looked up to see a slightly embarrassed looking Angelrose walk in, though I didn't see any reason for her to be embarrassed. She was carrying what looked like groceries with one of the twins on her back. She rushed in and gave me a hug and Caitlin a peck on the cheek, then gave a hug to Emma who took Sima from her back. Then Angel asked us about dinner. Emma agreed to stay and I looked at Angel and said, Of course I'll stay, I have a lot to talk about with you and Charles and the girls would never forgive me if I didn't stay and play with them some too. I smiled at Caitlin and then looked over at Alysa wondering if I was going to get my hug or not.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Great!! I'll get the cooking started. She took off the baby sling and started rummaging through the bags of groceries to get what she needs and placed the rest back. All the while talking, So what have you two been up to lately?

Angel stopped short and spun around, I'm making orange chicken, caesar salads, and potatoes with green bean. No one is allergic to anything right? And if there's a request, please tell me. I dont mind, really.
Back to top Go down
Maryanda

Maryanda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:27 pm

After hugging and chatting with Crystal for a moment, Mary walks in just in time to hear the last of Angel's statement.

Angel, I have a request. Mary smiled. How about Apple and Chestnut cake for dessert?

Lifting up her basket, she indicated that she brought cake. Then she hugged Angel.

As Angel took the heavy cake, Mary looked around.

Oh my, a full house! Fantastic!

Going to her sister, she hugged Ems. Hi Ems, fancy meeting you here. Laughing, she saw Scott. Hi Scott, Long time no see, she said as she went to hug Scott.

And what do we have here? Looks like some beautiful little ladies. After huggling and kissing the girls, Mary pointed to where Beau was patiently sitting and waiting. Look who I brought along with me. Grinning, she looked around for Shilough. She knew he would be around when he caught Beau's scent, or would already be on the way. Hoping that those two wouldn't raise a rutkus, she waited for the girls to start the play with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Shilough

Shilough

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 pm

He knew he wasn't supposed to run.

Beau is here! Beau is here!

But he did.

He was a good boy and slowed down when he saw mom coming out of the big room. He knew he would get in trouble for running. He slowed down more as she walked down the same hall towards him. He wished he could fly like she could, he wouldn't have to run anymore!

As she got closer, he looked up and gave his grin. Beau is here!

Going past mom, he saw the entrance-way where Beau was seated. Patiently. Being climbed on and rubbed and scratched by the girls. He saw Beau's grin.

As he turned the corner into the room, he heard Beau speak in his mind. Hello my friend.

Shilough waited for the right moment and pounced on Beau. They wrestled around a bit and sniffed. (was their way) Then sat down together to wait for the girls to join in with their play.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 pm

No allergies here, Angel. That sounds great, sounds delicious. Need any help?” Emma asks as she rocks Sima in her arms with a smile, ready to help. Then Emma's attention is drawn to the door as Mary walks in with a basket at her side and beau tailing behind. Hugging her sister, Emma comments, “Yes, fancy seeing you here sister.” Emma smiles as Mary hugs Scott and greats him. After seeing Mary’s wonderful smelling cake, Emma is even more excited about dinner.

Last edited by Emmalynn Flynn on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Caitlin smiled as Scott held her, then Mary and came into the tavern, she loved Mary and Mommy to, it was very hard to decide who to hug first as she jumped off Scott's lap, she decided to Hug Mary first so that Alysa could hug Mommy. She loved Mommy very much but she knew that Alysa needed her more right now, seeing Beau and Shilough a few moments later she turned her attention from the people to her best friends other then Alysa. I love you beau and I missed you lots, if Mary says its okay you can stay in my room with Shilough tonight. she liked his soft fur and his gentle eyes and the way he played wit her. She knew that one day Shilough would be able to do the same, even now she had the best times playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sima Ronda

Sima Ronda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 pm

She was sulking in her room as she used to do lately after all the events of the past few months ... she heard a noise from the tavern down stairs & she wondered whatwas happening & who was there .... She decided to go down & see who was there this time , remembering the last guest she scared away unintentionally with her gloominess ...

standing in front of her wardrobe she decides to wear something cheerful this time instead of her usual dark colors ... deciding on a white simple long dress ... leaving her long black hair flowing down her shoulders she puts on her shoes & goes down ...

Hearing the mix of voices she recognizes some of them as her family's & frowns a bit as she couldn't place where she heard the others ... stepping into the room & standing at the door she looks around her & blinks a bit at the number of people there & feels a bit shy & taken aback as she had lost the feeling of being among lots of people .... She finally managed to find her voice & said as a nervous smile appeared on her face " Um ... Hello"
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Charles heard voices drifting down the hallway and into the kitchen, a smile on his face as he recognized his wife and girls were home. There was another he felt, he'd been feeling her all day, her sadness, he shared it too, with the events going on, he barly had time to breath let alone grieve for someone so close to him that had died. He finished making a meal of cold cut sandwiches and brought them out along with chips and dip and set them on the bar. Food is ready folks and welcome all of you. He smiled and greeted Mary, Emma and Crystal warmly. He hugged and kissed Angel, along with each of his girls. Sima was his daughter too and he hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear I know and I'm here for you, I feel it too. Truth be told he was glad she came down from her room she seemed to spend a lot of time up there these days and that worried him but he thought it was her way of dealing.
Back to top Go down
Sima Ronda

Sima Ronda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Her father approached her & hugged her whispering in her ear ... She hugged him tight & nodded to let him know she understands & made a great effort to fight the tears that threatened to stream down her cheeks & smiled at him before going to hug her mother & sisters ... She also smelled the cooking of her mother & remembered how much she missed being on the same table with family & friends ...

She followed them wondering what her mommy cooked this time ...
Back to top Go down
Maryanda

Maryanda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Mary was watching. She felt the change when someone walked in. It was... oh my!

Walking up, she took her hand and touched the young girl. Then concentrated. She knew that vibration, but knew how to help to calm it. She had done the very same to the babe when she was in her arms.

Speaking quietly and calmly, she greeted her. Hello Sima, I am Mary.
Then she smiled, This will get old, but I remember when you were a babe in my arms. I loved you so much and have missed you. If you ever need me, feel free to come find me. Bring Shilough, if you can tear him away from Cait. Then Mary lowered her voice Just tell him you're going to see Beau. He'll jump at that and find me quickly.

Mary then moved over for others to greet Sima.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 am

Alysa smiled when scott said she looked pretty. She had met scot before and they had fun together so she wasn't so shy with him. She was mostly just shy with people she didn't know. When she lived with her daddy she had not been used to much strangers visiting t hem. She walks closer and hugs scott. THen cait says they got books charles could read them from. She smiled even more.

She noticed Beau, and also shilough enterd. She sat down on the ground to hug and pet both wolves. She really liked them. But then mommy entered so she stood up and run to mommy to hug her.

Hi mommy

She waved to sima when she entered but stayed close to mommy, she wanted mommy to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 am

Angel spun around to see Mary with a basket of desserts. Oooh, perfect timing! She rushed over to Mary and hugged her before taking the basket away and place it on the counter. She walks over to the counter and started working on the chicken, when Emma asked if she could help. Sure, you can, Would you do the salads for me please? She thanked her as she gave Emma the ingredients and directed to where bowls are located as well as the utensil when she heard it.

Look who I brought along with me. Mary had said. Angel spun and looked over the counter to see, Beau sitting at the entrance and wondered why she haven’t see him sooner. Uh-oh, She thought, sure enough Shilough came into the room, in his hyper state, but what surprised her was that he didn’t just barged into the room full-speed and was relieved. Maybe he is learning after all… Angel headed for the cupboard and picked out something from the jar and walked over to the dogs. Who wants a treat? She smiled and gave them each two treats.

Angel went back to work, chopping up veggies and potatoes while checking on the chicken. She turned and was about to say something when Sima walks in, this time with a brighter ensemble. Just seeing Sima was hard enough. Angel simply turned and focused on the cooking to take her mind off. But it was inevitable, light tear started to flow down her cheek and she hastily wiped it off before anyone could see.

No, not in front of company, not right now. Angel thought to herself. Determined, she tried to put on a happy face and turned, surprise to see Charles standing right in front of her and had kissed her soundly. Stunned and speechless, Angel blushed as she tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and a genuine smile crept up her face as something flashed through her mind. She clears her throat and was about to announced that dinner is ready, when Charles placed cold cut sandwiches and chips on the bar. Great, plenty of food, I was worried I might not have enough..

She watched him and Mary hug Sima, offering comfort. A few minutes later Angel said, Ok, Like Charles said, Dinner is ready. Who wants to help me set up the table in the dining room? She took the box that held special cloth, utensils for just this occasion and started walking to the next room with Alysa near her. She loved it when Alysa was by her. She looked down and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

Moving little Sima to sit on her hip, Emma quickly makes the salads, with the ingredients Angel put in front of her. Looking to her left she caught the end of the kiss Charles gave Angel, Emma blushes and looks away. Putting aside thoughts of romance for another time, Emma lifts Sima up in the air and smiles back at the grinning baby. She proceeds to make silly faces and funny noises, loving the sound of the little one‘s giggles. Angel announces that dinner is ready, and grabs the utensiles and cloth. Following Angel, Emma takes the salad bowls with her all the while bouncing the little baby on her hip. Helping Angel set the table Emma then steps back and smiles at the others, not to sure where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

When following mommy to be picked up didn't gave her anything but a smile after a while she gave up and made a pout. she went back to the room where the others were and sits down with the wolves. She even let one of them sit on her lap, as they didn't fit on both. But she made sure to give them both attention. But when mommy said dinner was ready she stood up with shilough in her her arms and carried him to the other room and put her on a chair. Then she went back to get Beau and put him on a chair likewise. Then she sat down next to them.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm

As I had finished speaking to Angelrose and agreeing to stay for supper, I saw Mary walk into the room followed by a wolf and then a second one came running in as well. As Caitlin turned and saw Mary, she jumped off my lap and ran to her. Alysa took that opening to give me a brief hug before running over to pet the wolves. I walked up to Mary, gave her a hug and said, Mary, it's really good to see you, but I hear that you have been holding out on me. You didn't tell me you had a beautiful sister living here in town. I looked over towards Emma working on a salad and holding Sima at the same time. I then saw a young girl walk into the room that I had never met before. I noticed she looked a little sad. Then Charles came into the room with food, walked up to Angel and embraced her, then greeted some of the others, then walked over to the young girl and hugged her to. As Charles came towards me, I asked, Who is that young girl you just hugged? I've not met her before, have I?
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Charles came over and stood next to Scott and sipped his ale as the taste of it rolled over his tounge, a fresh bread after taste filled his mouth. No Scott you've not met before, lets just say she's a daughter to me and that details will have to wait another time. While he was talking to Scott he watched Alysa curiously as she took the wolves to the table and tried to sit them in chairs, that Beau let her do that made him laugh. At least he was very patient for a wolf and Shilough of course loved it, Charles said Excuse me Scott... then walked over to Alysa and gently helped Beau out of the chair and petted him as he did so, his nice soft fur flowing through his fingers.

Alysa the wolves can't eat at the table, but the can eat out of their bowls next to the table and still be with us. He smiled and hoped that would meet with her approval as he picked up Shilough, he really loved that little guy, even he was kind of excitable at times. Charles petted him just the way Angel had told them to then handed him to Alysa to hold and pet, he turned and walked to the kitchen, giveing Angel a loving squeeze on the way as he pulled out two bowls one for Shilough with his name on it and one for Beau, though it was just a regular bowl. He filled them with raw meat that had been preserved and filled it up, when dinner was ready he'd set them out for the wolves. He washed his hands as he said Anything I can do or can i go entertain our guest hun? Charles had in mind to play his violin for his friends, but he wanted to make sure that Angel didn't also need him as well so he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Cait stuck by the wolves for a bit then Alysa took them to the table, Cait wondered what her sister would do so she followed her and watched she thought it was funny that she wanted the wolves to eat at the table. She thought it was a good idea too, but Daddy came over and he didn't think so, but at least he would let them say near the table and liked that. Caitlin liked it when Shilough was nearby her, she picked up Shilough off the floor and petted him and carried him over to Scott while Daddy left, Uncle Scott meet Shilough he's my friend and he's a wolf, Shilough this is Uncle Scott he's nice you will like him. she smiled brightly and held out the cub to Scott.
Back to top Go down
Shilough

Shilough

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Shilough really wanted to eat at the table. But, when dad came and picked him up, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to. He started to protest when he looked at Beau.

Beau looked at Shilough. Knowing he was going to make a noise.No, my friend. We must eat where we eat. Do not ever ask for food from the flat table. They use it to feed pigs. That is our meat. We will get sick if we eat their food. Come, lay by me after you meet the new person. You will see.

Shilough went and met Scott. And others. He tried to act like Beau, but he was so hungry. Finally, he was able to go back near Beau.

But Beau, why do we lay like this? Why can't we move around and talk? When can...

Beau made a grunt which stopped Shilough from talking. Ah, young Shilough. It is our job to be watchful. To take care of our family. We must be quiet and look, listen to things around us.

Shilough did as he was told, but he smelled the meat his dad had put in his bowl and started to drool. I'm hungry Beau, aren't you? Maybe... Shilough watched as his dad pulled out another bowl and put meat in it. He started to get excited again. You get to eat with me! You get to eat with me! Tail thumping, Shilough started to get up and run. Beau put his front paw on Shilough's back.

Not now, we must wait. All will come in order Shilough. Watch and listen. You must learn control. Especially around the others. In a clan, you would be bitten, you would then be last to eat. You must wait.

Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 am

Scott listened to Charles and accepted that this girl was somehow a member of his family, but he still didn't know her name. He watched as he walked over to where the wolves had been placed at the table by Alysa and saw him remove the wolves to the floor, but they didn't stay there long. I turned my head to look at all of the people talking together in the room and when I turned back, Caitlin was standing in front of me with one of the young wolves in her hands. She then proceeded to introduce me to Shilough and held him up to me. I was a bit worried that I'd get bitten, but I smiled at Caitlin and said, It is very nice to meet you Shilough, I know that Caitlin and Alysa love you and that you protect them. I love them too and I hope that you and I will become friends as well, for I am also one of their protectors. I looked into the eyes of the wolf and sensed that he understood what I had said. I then reached out and took Shilough into my arms and petted him the way I had seen the girls pet him. After a few strokes, I placed him back on the floor and gave Caitlin a hug. Thanks for introducing us, Caitlin. Maybe we can play with him after we eat. I looked around the room and then said, Angel, where is Lilli?
Back to top Go down
Sima Ronda

Sima Ronda

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 am

She looked at Marya's eyes & simply nodded at her ... She knew that she sensed what was wrong with her & that made her give her a faint smile ... She avoided looking her mother's way but could sense the disturbance in her as she saw her ... It made her curl more inside herself though she didn't show it ...

She was bewildered by all the people around her , she simply leaned on a far wall & watched the living scene rolling in front of her as people ran back & forth ... Her little sisters busy with the wolves & someone was holding her in the far end at the table , she heard her own voice giggling & she sighed ... She watched her father speak to the man in the room & she was watching him trying to remember who was he ... Then he asked about Lilli ...
She made a miraculous effort not to scream loudly & run out of the room ... She knew where was Lilli now & that tore her heart every time she saw the twins ... She blinked the tears away & whispered to herself No, not in front of company, not right now ... He's asking about the little one so you need to stay silent ... you must stay silent ...

She managed to ease off her stiff body a bit & shift her weight casually from one leg to the other ... managing to enforce the ultimate control on her outer form as her inner core was being shattered with emotional storms ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock at the door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock at the door
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Main Floor: :: Main Floor Directory:-
Jump to: