The Ott Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

play night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alysa

Alysa

play night Empty
PostSubject: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Alysa was put to bed like other days, but only this time she didn't went to sleep. As everything got silent she crawled out her her bed, as silent as she could not to wake her older sis. Then she walks on the tips of her toes to her door. Opens it's as soft as she can and closes it again. Then she crosses the hall, her hart is beating in her throught of the adrenalin of this. she was not allowed to do this, but it would be so much fun. She silently enters cait's room and wakes up shilough. She put him on the bed next to cait and she sat down on the bed herself. As she just wanted to wake up cait shilough started to lick cait's face. It was funny to see
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Caitlin had been having a great dream, she was a princess in a far away land, she was very pretty and all her sisters were there, she was getting married to. She was very happy, soon though she felt something on her face, she kept swatting her hand to make it stop in the dream but it did not work. Soon though she woke up to the licks and kisses of Shilough, she smiled Shilough...wha... then she noticed her sister Alysa, who'd been there about a week or so at this point. Alysa why aren't you in bed? it was sleepy time and part of Cait wanted to go back to bed, but part of her liked that Alysa was in her room, she loved her sister very much and it was nice to have someone to play with. Shilough was happy he woke up Cait, he went back to Alysa and licked her hand to show he liked her, he also wanted to talk to her but he was not sure if she would hear him as he thought Alysa can you hear me? Oh...Alysa! Pick me up please!

OOC: Read Charles and Angels Thread in thier room after this post before moving on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:30 am

Alysa smiled when she saw that cait woke up.

Let's play Very Happy
If we are silent nobody will hear us

she said on whispering tone. She used to play from time to time after bedtime. But then she had no sister to play with. she played with her dolls, or with val. But now she could play also with cait, it would be so fun!

She giggled when shilough licked her hand but then looked surprised when she heard him speak.

You speak? Surprised
ofcourse I want to pick you up

and so she did, and pets him. then she looks at cait, hoping she was more awake now and wanted to play too.

so what do you want to play? play with dolls?
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Cait smiled and nodded as she picked up Shilough who enjoyed her picking him up and he gave her licks about the face, he liked that. Licking was a good way to show someone you loved them, he listened to the girls as they spoke quietly. We should go to the play room, we can have more fun there. Caitlin took along her stuffed purple dragon and her doll she named after Cousin Echo who lived in Ireland. Cait followed Alysa quietly as she could to the playroom and waited for Alysa to choose the next game.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Alysa smiled when cait got her doll and dragon. this would be so much fun! she went to the playroom with her doll close in her arms. On her toes she crossed the hall not to wake up mommy or charles.
As she is in the play room and the door is closed she sit's on the ground and looks around.

I know, the dragon can be a bad dragon and attack the princesses buy then the princesses win and the dragon wants to be there pet.
We play that?
And then they can go on an adventure

She looked at cait hoping she would like it
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:26 am

Cait thought about it for a bit she liked Alysa's idea a little but it would not be fair to make Echo mean when she was not. She said What if Echo the dragon is already their pet and takes them on the adventure. She cant be mean its not her if she is mean. She handed the stuffed dragon to Alysa to hold and said Does she look like a mean dragon to you? Shilough was sniffing around then came back and sat next to Alysa he liked her and wanted to get to know her, he thought to both the girls now that he could, Can dragons be friends with people? I thought they were all meanies. Cait looked at Shilough and said Nope, Synth said that many dragons are good, Synth is one and Asi they are friends to Daddy and Sim our sister. I got to ride on Asi one day it was very fun and I liked it a lot, she was not mean at all and Synth reminds me of Daddy but seems a lot older.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

Alysa looked at echo and then shakes her head

she doesn't look mean

She listened with open mouth to the story cait said then. They knew dragons? And she had ride on one? She still hadn't got used to all the magic and it seemed strange to her, maybe even impossible but cait would not lie to her so it must be true. It seemed much fun to fly to her, she wanted it too.

you think, I can do that too once?

She asked a bit hesitating as she was not sure if she could do that. Then she looked at shilough and got an idea.

What if shilough plays the attacker. We dress him like a monster and then he can play the monster if he wants too, and then echo can safe the princesses
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Shilough liked the idea and said I will do that I want to practice my growling. He made a growl but it came out more like a squeak and a short howl instead. Cait laughed and said okay and searched for some items to place on Shilough while she did that she told Alysa she could play with Echo Dragon.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Charles smiled as the plan for the girls popped into his head and he got out of bed and appeared with only a thought in the spell room and began to look up spells. Charles knew the girls were going to to sneak around and play and he decided to make their story come to life and as he researched the spells he also called on Val the house's resident ghost to see if she'd like to take part in his scheme. Val, hey Val are you there?
Back to top Go down

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Valarie was laying on the roof, looking up at the stars, like she used to with her Grandmother. Well... They didn't lay on the roof, but on the ground, with a blanket under them, yet still. She used to always make pictures out of the stars, and her Grandmother would make up stories to go along with the figures, creatures, and things Valarie saw. It was always an enjoyable time.. So long ago.

With a sigh, she sat up and her eyes swept over the area. Such a lovely night.. Then she heard someone call her. It was Charles. Wondering what he was up to, the ghost appeared next to him and glanced around the spell room.

Yes? She grinned, leaning against a wall.

Last edited by Valarie on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Charles stood at a wall of books when he heard her respond and he smiled Welcome Val I'm glad you decided to Join me. Charles did not turn to face her but continued to scan the books looking for just the right one. He let his fingertips brush over the edges of the bindings, almost as if each one of them was an old friend with special memories attached to it as he scanned the titles of each book. He took a few steps and still scanning said I wonder Val if you might be up for a good prank. he grinned as he said it, not sure if she could see his face or not from the position he was standing in. He found the book and opened it looking through the contents page and the exact spell he wanted and turned to Val awaiting her answer, but more lost in thought as he tried to decide which spell to use.
Back to top Go down

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 pm

The ghost watched him as he looked at the books on the shelves, awfully curious. Once he said prank though, her attention came to and she grinned as he found the book he had been searching for.

A prank.. That's always a good way to start off a night. She grinned. What kind of prank? And on whom?
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Charles turned to her as he flipped through the pages stopping to glance at the content then rejecting them as he spoke, I had a feeling you might. I know that Cait and Alysa are even now playing some game upstairs, so here is the deal. he continued to flip through the spells until he found one he thought would be just right and continued to speak. We are going to make thier imaginary world come to life, we will be like a puppet master controlling the puppets or things the girls see even if they don't see us. So it gives us a chance to play with them a little and at the same time watch out for them, I hope nothing goes wrong with the spell, but you never know. There was one thing about spells even if they worked out okay, they always had the potential for side effects.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:15 am

Caitlin searched the room and finally found the mask she'd worn at Halloween, it looked like a witch, but that was okay. He just needed to look a little different then he was, and she found a black cloth to tie around his neck and she said. He can be a witch and fly around on a broom stick and zap things. She hugged him tight and petted him like Mommy taught her, he really liked that. Thank you Shilough, now go to the corner and when Alysa and I say its okay you can come and run at us. Then she turned to Alysa and said Its your story too, how do you want Echo to save us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

play night Empty
PostSubject: Re: play night   play night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

play night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Third Floor :: Cait's bedroom:-
Jump to: