The Ott Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pendragon Castle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pendragon Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Pendragon Castle   The Pendragon Castle Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Sitting at his desk within his office, Wolfmist pens a letter with an eagle quill.

----

Dear Ott Family,

Congratulations on finishing your mansion. I hope you will all feel comfortable in it while not becoming strangers. I hope we can celebrate with a traditional Pendragon feast of wild boar with cream sauce and plenty of ale. As always, some small beer and cookies will be available for the children. Congratulations again and I hope to see you all again, soon.

Signed:~ Sir Wolfmist Pendragon
- and Draymoore!

*claw mark*

----
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

The Pendragon Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendragon Castle   The Pendragon Castle Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:05 am

Charles received a letter in the mail he received that day and opened it to find a letter from his Father in-law Wolfmist, who mostly just went by Wolf. Charles sat down at the end of the day and penned a letter back to him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wolf,

I was very glad to read your letter and both Angel and I accept your invitation to the feast, just let us know what day and time to be there and we shall. If it is alright with you, perhaps we might talk about rebuilding the Pendragon School at that time. Also come by the house and visit your grand children, I am sure they would love you to come and see them.

Charles Ott

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles sent the letter off in the Morning mail to be received by Wolf.
Back to top Go down

The Pendragon Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Weald: :: Pendragon Estate:-
Jump to: