The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Daily activities of the Ott's family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 am

Angel moans lightly as she blinks her eyes open. Another day pass and a new day starting. She rolls over in bed and was surprised to see Alysa with her instead of her husband. Then she remembered, Alysa had came earlier in the night with a bad dream and had let her stay. She also remembered asking her to be her helper. She smiled at the angelic face so peaceful but she knew it was for awhile. She knew Alysa wasn't convince that Angel would always be with her.

Sitting up straight, she stretched as she stood up, careful not to wake her. She headed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She hand-combed her hair to make it at least presentable and walks back toward the bedroom to wake Alysa up.

Hey, sweetheart, rise and shine. Alysa lightly stirred and she pick her up. Come on, my Lil Angel, you promised to help me today, remember? She placed her down as the girl tries to wipe sleep off her face. She held her hand and lead her to Caitlin's room to wake Caitlin up.

Last edited by Angel Rose on Tue May 18, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Aysa slowly opens her eyes and sees her mommy right in front of her. She smiles. But she does looks a bit around, a little confused. Then it all comes back and she smiles even more cuz mommy did not leave. Before she know she was in mommy's arms, and on the ground after that.
She was totally awake now and ran to cait's room.

CAIT, CAIT, WAKE UP

She ran till she was next to caits bed and softly whispered her to wake up.

Wake up cait, we go to mommy's work, to help her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Angel went to the Nursery room where the babies slept and found Charles with Lilli on his arms, both sleeping peacefully. She went over and took Lilli causing him to stir. Hey hun, you should've let Crystal took care of that, you have work, or are you taking today's off?

Angel's brow furrow when she noticed that Lilli was a bit too warm. Hun, Lilli seem to have a fever.. was she ok through the night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Charles stirred just a bit, Hmm... he tried to get his baring as he realized he'd stayed up most of the night will Lilli. He nodded his head at Angel's comment and said I will take care of Lilli today I am not needed in the council rooms as of late. Charles stood up with Lilli in his arms and laid her down in the crib, she was peaceful for now but she'd been off and on all night and Charles did not want to leave her side today. Charles turned to Angel and said
Just give me a few more minuets to make sure she's comfortable then I'll be down to help with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Caitlin did not want to get up today, they had the day off from school today, she did not know why but she was glad it meant she could sleep in and got a three day weekend. Caitlin pulled the covers back over her head when Alysa came into her room and tried to wake her up, she mumbled Go...way...I wan..sleep... Cait had stayed up very late last night to and Daddy had showed her the stars, she was very sleepy still and drifted back into her world of dreams. Besides she was not interested in going to work with Mommy, she wanted to find Val and explore the hidden passageways. So far Cait had found three places to hide where no one could find her, but she might share with Alysa if she let her go back to sleep, but she wasn't gonna tell her that as she burrowed further under the covers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Angel nods and went to Cait room. She saw Aly was trying to wake Cait up unsuccessfully. She went in, pulls the blanket and pick up the girl over her shoulder. Get up, Cait. She held Aly's hand and led them to the bathroom. She turned on the cold water and plug the hole. Placed Cait down, who was still sleeping and stripped her off her clothes. She placed Cait into the tub and said, A little wake up call is in order... Angel then switch the faucet to shower and let the cold water hit Cait.

She turned to Aly Hun, Take your clothes off and join your sister. When the water gets warm ok? She said admist the chaos of Cait screaming out and yelping. Morning, I see you are up now? great, bath time then. Step out for a minute. Angel gather Cait in a towel who was still shaking from the cold. She turned the water to hot and switched it back to faucet mode. She added some bubble soap and when the water is balanced she turned it to warm until the water level reaches halfway. Ok everybody in now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Alysa followed mommy to the bathroom. But there she looked with big eyes how mommy put cait in the cold water and holds her hands over her ears for the scream that probably comes. She takes a few steps backwards. Would mommy put her in the cold water as well? She did not want that. But then she is relieved when mommy says she can get in when the water is warm.
While she is undressing mommy gets cait out and puts a towel around her. She felt sorry for her sister, so shivering and she goes to her to give her a hug.
Not much later mommy says to get in, and so she does. Telling cait to do the same. The water was nice and warm. She loved water, she had always loved water. She waited for cait to come in and then welcomed her in with a splash of water. her splash even made mommy a bit wet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Ohhhhh! Cait yelped and screamed and jumped out of the tub, Mommy and Alysa tried to make her get in but she wouldn't do it. That made her mad when they tried that, so she hit and kicked Mommy as hard as she could to make her stop and she shouted as loud as she could, first for Daddy. Then she said, I can take my own bath Mommy! her face was red as a beet as the anger flushed through her and her eyes changed, she was not going to do this, she was going to sleep in, she could take a bath later. Cait tried to leave the room to go back to her bed, she longed for the warm covers it provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Lilli was in an uneasy sleep, Charles having been so tired from staying up with her the night before, along with staying up late with Cait to watch the stars had fallen asleep in the rocking chair. A good twenty minuets seemed to have passed, Lilli and Sima both squalled at the noise coming from the nearby bathroom and he hear Cait yell and scream. Charles quickly gathered the twins up in his arms to shush them, then made his way after a few minuets into the bathroom just to see what was going on. He put a gentle arm on Cait to prevent her from leaving and said in a very loud but firm voice, Everyone quiet, and then I want Angel to start by telling me what is going on? He was working with the twins to sooth them as he looked at a sopping wet Cait, noting Alysa in the tub and Angel and the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm

CAITLIN AISLIN OTT!!! You did not just kicked me! Angel's eye widen as she scolded her. She was about to add something when Charles came in. Angel was furious at her for kicking her and hitting her. Your daughter have the nerves to kick me. Angel was trying to be calm, to the point she had to count herself mentally. She explained to him what had happened, she knew that was wrong but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Cait, go to your room, when Alysa is done taking a bath you can take one. You will apologize to your Mother after she talks to you later, until then she does that you will be restricted to the house. Charles watched as Cait got mad and stomped off to her room, he was annoyed at her as he shifted the twins in his arms calming them down. He then thought to Angel so that Alysa could not hear what he said We will talk about Cait and her punishment after Alysa has a bath, but hun I gotta know, what possessed you to do that to her? Charles was curious and listned to her as he took the twins and made his way out of the bathroom and back to the twins room they were happy baby's again, Sima went back to sleep but Lilli was clingy and wanted Daddy, so he kept her as he went downstairs to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Cait glared at Mommy and Daddy as she stomped out of her room, she did not need a bath today, she could get clean if she went outside and swam in the lake. Cait and Val had both explored the house and she knew that there was a passageway in Lilli's room across from hers. She heard Daddy busy with the twins and go down the stairs and the bathroom and Lilli's room was empty. She got a sly grin as Shilough showed up and Alisha too, Cait quickly dressed in pants, shirt and shoes. She got both of them to follow her and she went into Lilli's room and opened the passageway.

Cait smiled as she turned the knob of the bedpost ever so slightly and watched the panel behind the bed go up into the ceiling, she did not need much clearance to get through. Once she entered the passageway with Shilough and Alisha she pressed the button that made the door go down and smiled, then she started looking about, it was dark but she could see by light that filtered into the ceiling above. She continued to walk the passageways, it took her about ten minuets, she was going outside. Once outside Cait let herself change, red, blue and green fire enveloped and floated across her arms and body, as well as her translucent wings that sprouted as well, she was learning to fly better and that gave her a good head start on Mommy and Daddy with Alisha and Shilough following behind.

Shilough did not like this, and neither did Alisha but Cait was intent upon it so once they reached the outside they sent a message to Charles and Angel, Shiloough to Charles and Alisha to Angel. Dad! You gotta come out quick Cait is leaving! Ohh. please come hurry!, Mistress Angel, Cait is leaving, we are going to keep her safe but you should know.. Both Shilough and Alisha loved Cait but they did not want her to get in trouble or not like them,so they hid the thoughts they sent from her, to Mommy and Daddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Mon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Alya's mouth fell open when cait started to kick and hit mommy. Why didn't she want a bath? And why did she do that? And then her mommy yelled at Cait. She tried to make herself small in the tub as the whole thing scared her. Then Alysa startled even more as Charles enters the room telling everybody to be quit and demanding an explanation. She followed everything in silence. She pulled up her knees, folding her arms around then and then hardly dared to move as she felt the tension and anger in the air.
She watched Cait stamping out of the room, and charles punishing her.

Carefully she looks up to mommy. It was to see in her eyes that she did not understand, and even was a little scared. Would charles be angry at her too? She had splashed water on mommy, thought that was very different then kicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Mon May 24, 2010 4:24 pm

There is an advantage to having telekinetic powers among other things and while holding Lilli Charles made full use of that gifting. He brought out bread and sliced it, fresh butter, he placed eggs in the skillet to fry, and while waiting to flip the eggs he got out all different kinds of fruit to eat and set them at the table. Lilli fussed a little and he comforted her when he got a thought from Shilough to which he responded, I'm making breakfast now, I can't exactly leave, tell Crystal and have her follow your trail. Charles knew that part of Cait was him, right now he felt it would be best if neither he nor Angel went after her, he thought to Angel too, he said Cait took off, we should have Crstal go after her, she'll probably respond better to her at the moment. Take care of Alysa and come down for breakfast it should be ready soon. Charles messaged Crystal and told her what happened to Cait and asked if she would go find her and quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Stupid Mommy and Daddy! Ohhh! Cait was very, very mad as she flew through the forest outside the home. She did not want them to find her, she had made many friends in the forest since they moved here, she thought the Nymphs would help her so she called for them and they appeared. She smiled at them, she liked the Nymphs they were all nice and gentle people, they asked her what was wrong, she did not say but asked if she could spend time with them in their special place hidden from others. The Nymphs agreed to watch over her, though they knew that something was obviously wrong, the extended their protection over Cait and hid her, Shilough and Alisha from view as they walked to the Nymph's special place. Cait smiled she was happy now and Mommy and Daddy would not find her for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystallite

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 am

Oh.. come...on!! Crystal flipped herself face down on the bed and place the pillow over her head. She could still hear noise and groans. Then it was quiet, she happily went back to sleep. But it was short-lived as she heard Charles message to follow Cait. Grr... Cait... you are so in trouble.. and not from your parents!

She forced herself up and mumbled as she gets dress. She then went downstairs, grabbed a toast, said, Good morning! you owe me! and rushed out to the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Angel took Aly a bathe playing with her. When Aly went to get dress, she took herself a bath and got dressed as well meeting Aly on the top stairs. She was about to go down when she got the message from Alisha. She is so not making my day good... She said under her breath. She picked up Alysa and lightly tickles her. I guess your sister is going to miss going to work with me.. She'll regret this...Angel said slyly. They went downstairs and reached the bottom steps when she received Charles message.

I'm right here you know... She kissed Charles cheek, morning sunshine... need help? She looks around, or not... She placed Aly on the chair and was about to grab a toast when it was taken before her. Hey! She looks up to see Crystal had rushed in then rushed out. Yeah, welcome to you too! Before she sat down, she took Lilli from him and snuggled her. Hey, my lil blossom, feeling better?

She placed her down on her lap and looked at Aly, Eat sweetie and then we can go ok? And don't choke by eating fast, I mean it.. She squinted her eyes at her. She went ahead and started on her breakfast as she talked animatedly with Charles and Alysa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 am

Alysa was stil a bit confused about what had happened and took the rest of her bath silently. then she went to her room to put her dress on but she waited for mommy to tie it up on her back.
At the stairs her mommy picked her up and started to tickle her, she laughed and tried to escape it but it didn't work. She pouted a bit when mommy said cait would not come. Why didn't she want to come? didn't she want to stay with mommy?

As she sits at the table she takes a toast and protects it from the hand that suddenly comes in grabbing for toast. Luckily it took mommy's toast and not hers. She took the can of juice with both hands and filled her glass with it. Unfortunately there also ended some juice on the table. But she didn't really cared about that. She nods when mommy tells her to eat, and that could could go after that. But then mommy looked at her a bit weird and told her not to choke. Why would she want to choke? But mommy seemed to mean it so she nods and eats slower. Mommy was already angry at cait, she didn't want mommy to be angry with her too. While eating she was telling charles about that she may go with mommy to her work and be her little helper but that cait didn't want to come, but that she thought that was stupid of cait.
As she finishes her breakfast and her glass of juice she looks up.

Are we going now?

She could not help herself to already stand up and wait for mommy

(ooc, am not completely sure what squinted is?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri May 28, 2010 9:20 am

Charles enjoyed getting kisses from his Angel, he also handed off Lilli to her as he finished up breakfast and served them. He poured himself some coffee and sipped it, he was hungry but chose not to eat, he was not in the mood for it after Caitlin's antics this morning. Charles had no idea what Crystal would expect of him, maybe he could just bribe her with sweets like he did Angel, he laughed at the thought silently as he listened to Angel and Alysa talk. That is wonderful Alysa I hope you have a good time with Mommy today. When Alysa said that she thought Cait was stupid for not wanting to go with Mommy to work Charles said Sweetie don't call your sister stupid, its not nice....Alysa you will learn that people have differnt likes and dislikes, what you think is fun is not what others always think is fun. Caitlin really likes the outdoors, for her that is fun, going to work with Mommy probably seems boring to her even if it isn't.

Privately Charles had a conversation with Angel through the means of teleptehy and said Did you expect Cait to go with you today? It kind of struck Charles as odd that Cait did not want to spend time with Angel usually she enjoyed spending time with her. It could also be that she was just having a bad day from having been woke up early, Charles continued his conversation with her Hun I"m still wondering why you just stuck Cait in a cold shower? Didn't you think that she would not respond positively to that? Charles had to admit if only to himself that Angel's actions annoyed him, it seemed out of character for her she usually thought things through more, but he hid his true feelings from her for fear that it could cause a fight, it was not something he wanted this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

ALysa frowned when charles told her not to say that cait is stupid, but she had not said that. She didn't think cait was stupid, she liked her new sis, but it was stupid that she didn't want to come.

Cait will miss all the fun, right mommy?

She looked around and realised cait wasn't anywhere near them. But charles had sent her to her room, she felt a bit sorry for her that she coun't eat so she tried to make it good for her.

Charles, may Cait come down now to eat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Deep in the forest Cait sat by a lovely spring and watched as the wood nymphs danced, several of them played instruments. A flute, a harp, and violin and she thought they all sounded pretty. Cait remembered that Daddy played the violin sometimes but not as much as he used to, she missed that she hoped he'd do it again soon. This was a secret place shown to very few outsiders, so far only Cait and Daddy had been shown and no one else, it was hidden from the outside world it was a very special place it was meant to bring healing for people. Cait wondered why a place that was meant for healing would be hidden, but she was told that it was not yet time, that a future time would come and the places of healing would be reviled, a time when the world was in great turmoil. The nymphs said she had a special role to play, the asked her why she was so upset, and she told them about Mommy, the nymphs were sympathetic to Cait, but not unwise they could see that one who cared very much for her was searching for her and when they were ready they would show this person the place.

The Nymphs had a spcial lesson to teach Cait today and now was a good time to teach it to her as they kept an eye on Crystal who was searching about the forest for her. Shilough was having lots of fun in this place and he loved swimming in the stream it made him feel very big and strong as he splashed about in it. Soon though he got tired and wanted a nap while Cait learned a dance, it was called a healing dance, if you performed it for someone it would make them well again the nymphs said. While Shilough napped Alisha went off, she was feeling a bit mischievous and she went to find Crystal, and she did find her very soon. She used her gift to talk to the weeds who playfully grabbed at Crystals feet to slow her down, she quietly giggled to herself as she followed along hidden under the various bushes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Charles looked at Alysa and shook his head as he ate his food, he kept listening for Sima who was still sound asleep, he reached out and he could feel her peacefulness from where she was. Charles sent her a little more comfort, a way of showing his babies even then he loved them, he thought it was a rather cool way, kind of like hugging but done with the mind. He answered Alysa's question Your sister is not here, she left the house, we sent someone to get her. I am sorry but I don't think she'll be going to work with you and Mommy today, shes in quite enough trouble as it is. Charles quickly ate his food and with his mind began clearing the table and putting things away, he tried not to let his irritation of the day show as he did so, and he still waited for an answer from Angel who was otherwise occupied at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am

Angel finished her breakfast and got up. Ready? it time to go.. She kissed him soflty on the lips and went to get the Purse. She waited for Aly, then hand in hand, they headed to the ATM. Angel mostly had small conversation with all the workers, introducing Alysa. She told Aly that she always had to go shopping so she can sell to the County. So they went to the market and as Aly gather some of the corn, Angel inspect the supplies and noticed that wheat supplies was rather low and expensive.

At lunch time, Angel finished work early as there was nothing much to do today, and led her to a place they can eat. When they round the corner, it was to see an amusement park that was being held. All sorts of amusement games could be seen. She had wanted to surprise the girls with a fun day after a somewhat boring day of work. She looked down to see Aly's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 am

Alysa took mommy's hand when she was finaly ready to go. She said hi to all the people that worked with mommy, they were so many of them. She wasn't sure she would recognise them all if she saw them again. Then mommy says they are going to shop. Mommy had nice work! She could shop during work. She did her best to be a good helper when she was collecting the corn mommy told her too. She liked being on the market and look at all the stuff, but now she tried not to be distracted.

Then it was luch, that had gone quickly. But when they turn round the corner a big amusement park is to see. Alysa stands still and looks at it with open mouth for a while. Then she looked at mommy pulling her arm.

Mommy mommy look

She pointed to the park for if mommy wouldn't have seen it yet

Are we going there? please

She already was going into the direction of the park even before mommy had said yes or no, then she turned around to see if mommy was coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Angel laughed as Alysa pulled her and got a head start in the direction of the park. Of course, that was part of the surprise! Let say we have some fun hmm? Angel and Alysa walked hand in hand toward the park. Because of her status, she was able to get in free along with a few game tickets for Alysa. What would you like to do? We can go on ride, play games, then later we can eat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Alysa could not believe it. She got to go tot he amusement park with mommy. they didn't even had to wait long for a ticket, they could just enter. Her daddy didn't take her much to this kind of things. He knew she had magic powers and was scared they would start to show somewhere in public. But daddy played a lot with her at home. She had eyes to short as she wanted to look at everything at once. then she saw something really nice.

ooh I want to horse ride mommy, may I ride horse ? may I?

she pointed to the horses that were standing a bit further next to a circle. the circle was quit big actually, at least 20m one way to the other. She already run to the horses waiting for mommy to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

Whlie she was with the nymphs Caitlin got tired and decided to take a nap and Shilough laid down with her. The Nymphs played soothing music for her and unknowingly to her were doing it on purpose so that she'd relax soon they were going to show themselves to Crystal who was well on her way even though she did not know it but first they were going to let Alisha have a little fun with Crystal it was important for them to know that Caitlin would always be protected by her forest friends. Letting Alisha do this might make Crstal mad but her understanding of Caitllin and the role she had to play in the future was important, Cait had both a light and dark future ahead of her and she would have to walk both paths to come into her full destiny.

While Cait and Shilough slept peacefully Alisha hid herself well but followed along with Crystal as she went a long she started by waking the trees and having them trip up Crystal on purpose. Every time a tree successfully tripped her she laughed and giggled it was funny to her as she flew along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystallite

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am

Crystal was getting quite agitated. She kept tripping over the roots of the tree even though she knew it was not possible for her to have fallen. If I didn't know any better, I could swear you nature are against me. She mutters to herself and stopped short. She thought she had heard a giggle or a laughter... She followed the sounds of the laughter. Ok where are you guys? Come on show yourself! She waited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:29 pm

While Caitlin slept the trees continued their activities with Crystal and Alisha was silent after Crystal heard her, but she stayed well hidden from her as she followed along. The trees began to grab at Crystal with their branches and wrap their roots around her legs and arms, but the always left a way for her to get out, they only wanted to slow her down not stop her and soon the wolfs appeared in a pack a wide circle some in the forest others in front and some behind her. They snarled at her but kept their distance although she was not aware of it, they were playing two games, the first was to show they would protect Cait from any harm but the second was for Crystals own protection as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Charles spent time taking care of the twins after cleaning up breakfast and preparing a small sandwich to eat later for lunch, Lilli was sick and did not feel well while Sima was very happy baby. He took them both to the playroom on the third floor and he set Lilli in the mobile crib while Sim played and he played on the floor with her, he crawled with her, helped her hold toys and explore them with her by shaking the rattlers and other things. He found that Sim really liked things that made noise she'd gurggle every time he rattled a toy that made noise. Charles did make sure he was quiet with the noises though and said a little spell so that Lilli could not hear them anyways just for good measure, the poor baby was very tired and he knew she'd be cranky when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

She laughed at Alysa's giddiness and nodded her head. Anything you want sweetheart. They walked over to the gates and she talks to the man that was handling the horses. When he nodded and opened the gate, they entered and waited. A few minutes later, the man came back with a pony and a horse.

Back in less than an hour. The man said. While Angel got on the horse, the man helped Alysa onto the pony.

Let go for a ride to the wood shall we? They started off in the directions of the wood. When they were a safe distance, she asked Alysa, so how did Mi-- your dad treated you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Alysa smiled big when mommy said she could go on the horses. She liked horses. When she sat on the pony she felt like she was very big. She was surprised the man gave the horses with them. She had thought they were supposed to ride in the circle. But this was even better! She enjoyed riding the horse next to mommy and in the woods. She looked around but also she concentrated very hard on the horse. As she was not such an experienced rider. But till now it went ok, she just had to sit still and hold the braces like the man had shown her. A turn would give more trouble though. Then she looked to mommy to answer on the question.

Daddy was nice, he played a lot with me and with my dolls. But when I played with val he didn't like it. He said val is bad but I like her. But he didn't go to amusement parks, we go again won't we?
Daddy always gave me big dessert after dinner too. But sometimes the water did strange things and then daddy got all angry and once he even hit the glass of water on the floor. and then I got no dessert, he said i was not allowed to do that, and that it was bad, but I did nothing. But then in the evening he came to say sorry and brought my dessert and then we played very late with the dolls

She did not know her daddy just said those things cuz he did everything he could to keep her away from any kind of magic. Or from possibilities for her to discover magic. But even though those things she really loved her daddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Charles put Sim down for a nap and he was very tired, Lilli was still sleeping too though a bit uneven and he was worried about her. Charles sat down as the weight of the day and its events landed on his shoulders it felt and soon he was curled next to the crib on the floor sound asleep along with his daughters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:48 pm

While Caitlin slept peacefully the Wolves came closer to Crystal and one of them appeared in the middle of the trail she was on and stopped. He bared his fangs at her and growled and snapped his teeth. The eyes of the wolf were not natural, they inhabited an old soul that had been reborn countless times as did all his pack, they were sworn to protect this land and the people in it, truth told he didn't want to deceive Crystal this way or the other members of the Ott family. However they had to learn that Cait would be safe with them they would protect her at all costs no matter what or who the enemy was and that went for Alysa and the twins Cait's sisters too. So they were treating Crystal like they would an enemy and he telepathically spoke to Crystal Take another step and I'll kill you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shilough

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Shilough is determined to know the entire place by smell so...

Off he goes!

*sniffs around the room*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 pm

So Michael didn't want her to know of the magical world? Wait.. that don't even make sense since they're lliving in the Weald at that time! What was he up to? Why did he took her away from her? Guess she'll never know..

Angel and Alysa rode quietly for a bit then said, Race ya to the river! She galloped the horse toward the river and added, first one there gets candy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystallite

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 am

Take another step and I'll kill you.

Crystal froze mid-step at the sounds of the voice and snarls. She looks ahead of her to see a wolf standing, baring his teeth and his eyes.. spoke volumes... Why haven't I heard or sense him coming?

Crystal stood straight and kept her eyes on him. Not until I get Caitlin back.. Now, step aside and let me do my business. I'm not looking to fight.. in fact, I'd rather be somewhere else doing as I please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Alysa tried her best to win from mommy, though mommy could ride much better. But getting candy for winning was a great motivation. She even was able to catch up with mommy. then she was so focused by making the finish line and not fall she lost eye of where mommy was riding. when she arrived she looked as if she had won already.

who won mommy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Leana had to take a moment to calm the two small girls accompanying her; apparently they'd never been teleported anywhere before. She'd have to begin training Grace if the woman would be willing to learn. Rose...or was it Caity...had begun to cry, so Leana scooped her up into her arms. "Calm down, Lady Bug. Isn't that what your mommy calls you? Lady Bug? I love lady bugs."

"My Mai call me Wady Bug. Where are we going? Is Mai here?" Leana sighed, shifting the child in her arms. "No, sweetheart, Mommy isn't here. But you are going to meet your Auntie Angel and your Uncle Charles and all of your little cousins. You'll get to play with toys and run around and get into trouble, and maybe mommy will be able to come and see you."

"Mai not come home. Dai not come home. Dai never come home. Caity pouted beside her, tears beginning to form at the corners of her eyes. Since her arrival in Chaoi, the children had both been increasingly troubled by the fact that their mother was not at home. So, Leana had decided to bring them here. Hopefully meeting the other side of the family would distract them for a time. "Mommy is going to try her hardest to come and visit, but she has a very important job to do. Now, lets put on a smile and go meet your Auntie and Uncle." she then began to tickle them, chasing them toward the door as they ran away. Together, the three of them knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 am

Angel laughed as she was surprise by Alysa's horse riding skill. Very nice, hun. It don't matter who win, just as long as you have fun. She smiled and realized that it was getting late. Let go home, it getting late. They rode back to the horses' owner to returned the horse. They started off toward to a safe place. She picked up Alysa and tickles her as she teleport them to the Weald in front of the house. Angel laughs at the squealing laughter of Alysa. She puts her down, hold her hand and led them to the door. What kind of can--, Angel stops when she realized someone was at her door.

Mom?... Mom! Oh my-- Angel could hardly contain herself as she rushes up to the pink-haired lady and hugs her. Oh wow, when was last time I saw you? It such a nice surprise! Where's dad? She looks around and noticed a little girl on her mom;s arm and one hiding shyly behind her. They were both alike and wondered if they were twin. Oh, hello, Angel went down to their eye-level, who might you two be? Angel smiled.

Last edited by Angel Rose on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [i]edited: I thought both girls were on the floor[/i])
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Leana frowned as the door remained resolutely closed; there were usually quite a few people about the place. Shifting Rose in her arms, she let the girl knock again. A tug on her pant leg and a small foot falling atop her own brought her eyes down to see Caity moving to hide seconds before she heard Angel's voice from the yard. 

"Yes, it's been a while. I had some...business to attend to." she said, remembering with a grimace how long it had actually taken her to find her second daughter. Then there had been the fight and Wolfmist's disappearance. "I haven't heard from your father in ages. He's most likely busy with the war in Carlisle or off on one of his schemes." she shrugged, feeling slightly hurt. "But, on the brighter side of things, I found your sister. She was...particularly upset...but I think all is well now. These are her children, twin girls. Caitlin" she tousled the hair of the child hiding behind her, "and Rose." Rose hid her face in Lea's shoulder, a slight pout on her lips. "I agreed to watch them while she's away. Girls, this is your Aunt Angel. She is your Mai's sister, a twin just like you." she said, tickling Rose's chin in an attempt to get her to look up.

Caity peeked out from behind Leana's legs, smiling shyly at Angel.
"Hello, Lady." Rose picked her head up and squirmed about for a moment to look down at her sister. "I want down, please."
Back to top Go down
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Alysa was about to answer mommy as she notices the strange people at the door. Mommy knew them, she called the woman mom. was she mommy's mommy? But even if she would be mommy's mommy, alysa stayed close to her mommy. As the lady introduces the children she softly answered

my sis also is caitlin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Wait, sister? Angel was about to say something when Alysa spoke. She smiled, still kneeling down, she brought Alysa closer to her. Yes, that right, my older daughter's name is also Caitlin. This little angel is Alysa, my daughter. Alysa, this is your grandma Leana. Then she contemplated on what her mom said, Obviously, these little girls are my nieces and your cousins, Alysa. She stood and looks at her mom, I never knew I had a sister.. wait.. did u say she was my twin? So the twin thing does run in the family...I blame you.. Angel joked in an effort to lighten the mood.

She took her keys out and opened the door to let everyone in and called out, Charles, Crystal, Are you home? We have a special visitors! She smiled as everyone piled in and closed the door behind them. I was about to start dinner, will you stay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Leana winced. She'd tried to guess what kind of reaction she'd get to the news. She hadn't taken it well herself, nor had Grace. But, regardless of future events, they were all here now. "Yes, you have a twin sister. Mother guided her to me as she did you." she said, turning to Alysa. "Hello, Kid." she knelt down as she let Rose slip from her arms to the ground beside them, "You can call me Lea if you like." She had never been particularly comfortable with the term "grandma." At the age of 18 it was an entirely new concept.

"We'll stay a couple weeks if you like; I've got the girls until their mother returns from the war."
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm

oh that great! I get to play with my nieces! She thought she would never quite have a niece or nephew. She bent down to smile at the girls. We will have lots of fun. Would you guys like some cookies? Come. She led everyone to the kitchen and went to the cupboard to retrieve the cookie jar. She opened it and pointed to everyone. Everyone grab one.

The kitchen is modern in our time with a mixed of 1400s as well. I'm still a modern woman. you can take the woman out of the modern time, but you cant take the modern out of the woman. I'm sure you're familiar with some of them, such as the stove and fridge for example. Electricity beats candlelight any day, except it good for romantic dinner. She grins and closed the jar after getting herself one. Come on mom, i'll show you to your room and the girl's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 pm

"Nay, nothing takes the place of the modern convenience." Leana smiled as she took a cookie from the offered plate. How long had it been since she'd been inside a modern kitchen? Her eyes then fell to the children beside her, watching for their reaction. Caity seemed to be entranced by the electric lights. She raised one hand toward the ceiling fixture, asking where the fire was in clear words. As Caity spoke, Rose pressed her ear to the refrigerator door, giggling and gabbing about how it felt cold to her cheek and tickled her skin. Leana opened the freezer, laughing as the blast of cold air sent the little girl squeaking away. "Yes, let's get settled in."
Back to top Go down
Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 am

Alysa smiled when mommy said Lea was her grandma, she never had a grandmother before. She liked it though. Then she followed the others to the kitchen, mommy had cookies. But then she gets distracted by the little kids, her new cousins. Who seems to be impressed by the modern things. She understood that completely. she had the same when she came here the first time. Now she is used to them a bit more.

the fire is trapped in the boxes

she says to one of the little ones, the little cait she thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily activities of the Ott's family   

Back to top Go down

Daily activities of the Ott's family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Main Floor: :: Main Floor Directory:-
Jump to: