The Ott Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the nightmare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alysa

Alysa

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:05 pm

It had been an hectically day. Charles had came to get her with Aria and now they arrived at home. She would meet mommy, at fist she was a bit scared. What if mommy wouldn’t like her or didn’t want her? But it all turned out just fine.
The day passed and now it was bedtime. Mommy had put her to bed and it had taken her longer then normal because of the excitement of the day but she fell asleep. The night would not be as calm as she would want it to be. A turbulent dream would disturb her nightsleep.

Quote :
She was having lunch together with her daddy but she felt something was going on. Daddy seemed to be nerves and he had a strange look on his face. Then they had to go. She did not understand, normally there was nothing to be going to today.
Daddy took her hand and they went into the carriage. The trip was long and while they were travelling he explained that he had to go away and that she had to stay with mommy for a while.
But when they arrived at the market the mood of her dream started to get more turbulent. It seemed stormy, though nothing had happened yet. Her daddy brought her to the marketplace of this strange town. He told her the name of her mommy, and remembered her to look for her mommy. Then her father turned his back to her and walked away with a fast speed. She shouted out DADDY , WAIT and she started to run after him, but she fell. She had tripped over something and her daddy did not wait, he just left. But here something got different then what happened in real. Her daddy stopped and looked backwards. Only, he was not her daddy anymore. He had changed into a woman, her mommy… then she turned her back to her again and walked away to disappear between a lot of people till she was gone.

She opened her eyes in tears and looked around. She was breathing fast, being all scared. She looked around for a bit and then left her bed. Bare feet she tripped trough the hallway to the room where her mommy was in. She tried to find her way trough the dark, tasting around. She found the bed, and somebody in it, feeling the face she felt it was not mommy. So she walked to the other side of the bed, feeling again, this was mommy. She crawled on the bed and put her arms tight around her mommy softly saying “ Don’t go away mommy, don’t go.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Angel was fast asleep, her dream was a puzzle after another. She was trying to piece them altogether, when suddenly someone touched her face, she was even more puzzled when she felt an arm around and the voice said, "Don't go away mommy, don't go.."

Angel suddenly opened her eyes and sat up, she turned to her side to see a little girl with her eyes brimming with tears. Her heart tugged at the sight and she moved up to lean on the head board and gather the girl to her lap for a tight hug. Oh sweetheart, the only reason why I would leave is for your safety, even then, I will always come back. I promised you, Alysa, I won't abondoned you, like your father did. I'd do anything to keep you and hold you. I barely know you, but already, I love you. She pulls the girl back so she can wipe away her tears and kissed her forehead and then another squeezing hug.

This made her more determined to keep her family safe. She didn't want to send her children in different time period. She dreaded having to take her twin girls away just because of Celestia. She would talk to Charles, later. She would also go to a jewelry story as well.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:28 am

Alysa was trying to control her tears when her mommy told her she would not go away. It seemed logical what she said but her daddy loved her too and he left her. Or didn't he love her? this made her start crying again and put her arms even tighter around mommy.
then mommy asks if she wants to sleep with her tonight. She nods, but still is upset a bit. But if she slept with mommy she would know if she would go away. So then she could go with her. But then she realises mommy might not see her noddig as they are hugging eachother so she sofly says

yes
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:46 am

Don't cry anymore, sweetheart. Shh, She tries to soothe her by letting her lay on her lap, her head on her arm, and starts to rock softly as she hums. Go to sleep. It will be a new day tomorrow and you can be with me wherever I go. I'm going to need a mommy's helper. Do you know anybody that will be my helper? She smiled, her eyes sparkling under the moonlight that streamed from the window.

My little helper can even come to work with me if she wants...
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:04 am

Alysa started to calm down because of the rocking. She smiled when mommy said she could be with her all day.it was a great releave to her.
She was about to fall asleep again when something interesting catches her ears. Mommy looked for a little helper, she could be that!

I can be your helper!

She sat up straight again a bit, forget all about that she was tired.

I helped Aria too, in the tavern.

She said as if she still had to convince mommy to pick her to be her helper. She didn't even know what mommy's work exactly was but she didn't care much about it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:11 am

Alysa wrote:
I can be your helper! Alysa sat up straight again a bit, forget all about that she was tired. I helped Aria too, in the tavern.

Angel laughed, Really? I'd love that! You're hired then! She huggles her then added, You need to be up with a full night rest, be dressed and be in the kitchen early in the morning. Think you can do that? She said and shifted her back into a rocking position.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:21 am

alysa let mommy shift her back into the rocking position. she liked it, she never had a mommy to do that before. She got herself to nod but felt her eyes where getting more heavy and hard to hold open.

I can do that

She said, but while she was talking a yawn got between the words. She laid her arms around mommy and slowly her eyes closed to stay closed.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:24 am

Charles was sleeping, yet at the same time he heard everything that was going on yet still dreamed, he knew it was Alysa that got up in the night. Charles could tell it was her by the way she walked, then she opened the door to the room, some how a hand touching his face made its way into his dream about cooking with Angel. This was not unusual for Charles, ever since Cait came to him he'd always been this way at night, sleeping and resting yet being very aware of each and every sound, he noted when Angel asked Alysa if she wanted sleep in the bed.

Children in bed was not something Charles was comfortable with, even Cait did not sleep in his and Angels bed, but Cait was also not Alysa. Charles realized she must have been scared or she would not have come into the bedroom, she needed her Mother tonight, Charles woke himself up out of his dream and quietly slipped out of bed, he was going to go sleep on the couch. Charles whisper softly to Angel, I love you hun, may you and Alysa have sweet dreams, she needs you. Charles gave Angel a kiss on the cheek and walked to the door and opened it, that's when he heard a very loud cry coming from the twin's rooms, it was Lilli and from the sound of it she needed a change. So Charles left the room to take care of Lilli while Angel and Alysa slept in the bed, upon coming into the Twin's bedroom and getting Lilli he determined not only was she in need of a change but her head was warm, she might be sick, if that was the case he'd have a long night ahead of him.

Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:44 am

Angel hum a sweet melody as she rocks. When she was sure Aly is sounds asleep, she placed her on the middle of the bed and tucks her in. Then kissed her forehead and laid next to her.

The she felt a movement and realized that was Charles. He kissed her cheek and was about to get up when he shook his head and said, I love you hun, may you and Alysa have sweet dreams, she needs you. Angel nodded and then heard a faint crying, when Charles opened the door, it was louder. She knew he was going to get the baby and it sounded like Lilly.

So she tried to relax. Last thing she remember was her daughter's sweet and calm face before she drifts off to sleep as she murmurs. Sleep tight, my Lil Angel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: the nightmare   the nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Third Floor :: Alysa's Bedroom:-
Jump to: