The Ott Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock at the door

Go down 
+5
Alysa
Caitlin
Angel Rose
charlesott
Scott_macFergus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

Knock at the door - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 am

Angel stood up and started clearing the table. It was her favorite part of the dinner, getting to spend it with Charles and making it less of a chore. When they were finished she hook her arm through her husband's arm as she spoke to Sima telepathic. Before he could load the sink with soapy water, she turns him to face her, wrap her arms around his neck and bring him down for a hot passionate kiss, which lasted for a few moment.

She finally broke the kiss and smiled as she catches her breath. Kisses are sweeter when taken by surprised, I love you handsome. She let arm drop, winks and sways to the sink. They started washing the dishes as everyone else adjourned themselves to a different room to play. Angel and Charles talked a bit, contemplating of her pregnancy.

Finished, they walked arm in arm to the sound of the voices.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 pm

One of the reasons that Charles enjoyed washing the dishes with Angel is because he used it to flirt with her, and the kiss she gave him was like icing on the cake for him. They talked about about the new arrival or arrivals on the way, he openly admitted to wanting a boy this time. He left arm in arm with her and headed for the tavern for some refreshing ale and company of others.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Caitlin giggle and laughed, she showed Scott, Alysa and Emma how to play the game, she had lots of fun. She teased uncle Scott sometimes and was silly, she liked when he was silly too and the game was very fun.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:51 pm

The game was a lot of fun, and I laughed a number of times during the evening. I also did a lot of smiling at Emma, Caitlin and Alysa. I even did some silly things to amuse both of my goddaughters. It was an enjoyable time and I couldn't even tell you who won I was so into enjoying the laughter and silliness. When we were done playing, I thought it was getting pretty late and my horse was still tied out at the front of the house, so I went up to Charles, Would you mind showing me the way to the stables, I'd like to get my horse put up, fed and watered for the night. With that I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sima Ronda

Sima Ronda

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Sitting at the table still she watching all the activity around her ... She had missed spending the evenings with her family ... She was surprised at how she herself started smiling & that had become more & more easy ... Receiving her father's telepathic message she simply sends her agreement on that ... Specially that she wanted to show him the secret room she had made.

She watched Uncle Scott playing around with Cait & Aly & smiled sadly when she remembered how she & Lilli used to play with him too ... The memory of Lilli had brought sadness to her eyes again & she felt that she should do something ... Something to release all these feelings , & where would that be except in her own far away hideout ... The one she made with the help of a very special "friend"

Slipping noiselessly to her mother's side she kisses her cheek & smiles at her father ... Before she departs the room to hide in her own realm for a while ...
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Sitting on Charles' lap, Angel relished in the excitement between her daughters, Scott, and Emma. She was having so much fun that she didnt realized Sima was beside her until she kissed her. She smiled back and gave her a squeeze on her arm, before she departed the room. She didnt miss the sadness in her eyes and looked down at Charles, giving her the sad smile before cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
charlesott

charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Charles cuddled with Angel on his lap for a while, he saw the sadness in her eyes, he felt it to, yet he was also happy. This time with his family and friends helped him cope with some of the grief he was feeling over the loss of Lilli. Soon though it was time for his girls to go to bed so once the game was finished Chalres shooed them upstairs to take a bath, while they were doing that Charles led Scott to the stables to house and feed his horse for the night before returning with him to the house.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

The game was fun and Uncle Scott was very silly, he made her laugh so hard she turned beet red. The games and the playing ended soon and Daddy shooed her upstairs for a bath and to get ready for bed. So she took a quick bath, then ran back down in her night gown her hair in pigtails, as she hugged Uncle Scott and reminded Emma that she was going to read her and Alysa a story. She was waiting and very excited she'd get to hear a new story tonight.
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Charles and I headed for the front door and outside to where I had tied up my horse, Blackie, to the post in front of the house. We walked Blackie back to the stables where I fed, watered and made sure he was comfortable for the night. As I walked back to the house, I said to Charles, Thank you my friend for allowing me to stay here with you and your family. I really enjoy you and your wife's company, not to mention that I adore the girls and enjoy playing with them, they are so much fun to be around. I hope that my time here will be filled with laughter and joy. I'll admit I'd like to forget about things like travelling and war for a while. We walked back into the house and I saw Emma sitting talking with Mary. So, Charles, is Emma seeing anyone romantically? I had no more gotten that out of my mouth when a little girl in a nightgown gave me a big hug and then ran towards Emma. I could hear Caitlin reminding Emma of her promise to read to them tonight. For just a brief second I was jealous that Emma would get to do that instead of me, but then I realized that she was here tonight and there would be other nights when I'd have the opportunity to do that for the girls. I laughed as Cailtin looked like she was going to jump out of her skin she was so excited about the story. I walked with Charles to the bar, Now, where is that ale that tastes like chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Alysa pouted when charles said they had to go to bed. She didn't want to go yet

but it's so fun

she said with a pout. But then did follows cait upstairs for a bath and to puth her nightclothes on. On bare feet and her hair lose she runs down again looking for emma.

emma you braid my hair?

She asked, afterall emma had said she would do that, and read them a story. She waits for emma to braid her hair before she hugs anybody goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Angel Rose

Angel Rose

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Angel helped them get ready for bed. When they ran downstairs, she laughed and went to the guest room, where Scott will be residing. She readied the room by placing new sheets on the bed, watered the plant, place some towels in the bathroom and fluff the pillow. When all was done, she went downstairs to get the twins. Ok, lil girls, say good night to everyone. Angel lightly bounced them as the twins waves. She saw that Charles and Scott heading toward the Tavern and chirp up, Scott? Your bedroom is ready for you, Charles can lead you to it. Hun, the first bedroom is the one.

She took them upstairs to give them a bath and placed them in the crib. She kissed them each good night and turn off the lights to let them sleep. She took herself a bath as well and placed on a nightgown suitable for company. Angel walked downstairs that led to the kitchen and made some tea and hot chocolate with marshmallows. She brought it over to where the girls have gathered and place the tray down. Hot chocolate and Honey tea, anyone? She helped herself to some tea and laid back on one of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Emma had a very fun time playing the game with the girls and Scott. She giggled along with the girls at Scott’s silly antics. When the game was done and Charles told the girls to go bathe and get ready for bed, Scott went with Charles to put his horse up for the night.
Emma went to sit with Mary and chatted for a bit until a flurry of blonde hair and a darling nighty reminded her of her promise to read a story. “Of course, lead the way.” Taking Cait’s hand, Emma and Cait headed for the door when a wet haired barefoot Alysa came up asking for her hair to be braided. Emma smiled and nodded, “Yes darling, come here.” Grabbing a stool from the bar, Emma helped Alysa to sit and she quickly braided her hair in a lovely traditional Irish crown braid. “There we go, now say your goodnights dear.” Emma took Cait’s hand again as they patiently waited for Alysa to say goodnight.
Once Alysa was done, Emma let the girls lead her to their bedrooms. Deciding on Alysa’s room, the girls sat down on the bed and Emma sat down in a chair. Cait had run to her room to retrieve the books that Emma had brought. Selecting the book she knows has the story she wants, Emma opens the book to the story of “The Little Rose Girl”.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin

Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Cait sat and listens to Emma, fully entranced in the story and imagined it as if she were the little girl in the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Emma finished the story and tucked the girls into bed. Making her way back to the tavern, Emma smiled as she entered to a room full of happy friends. Taking a seat Emma joined in on the light and happy conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alysa

Alysa

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Alysa liked the story very much, only ashime it was done so soon. she layed down when emma tucked her in and closed her eyes trying to catch sleep
Back to top Go down
Scott_macFergus

Scott_macFergus

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Having received my ale from Charles, I retired for the night and saying goodbye to everyone, I headed up to the room that Angel had prepared for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock at the door   Knock at the door - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock at the door
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ott Mansion :: The Main Floor: :: Main Floor Directory:-
Jump to: