The Ott Mansion

A place of rest and relaxation, along with crazy adventure and lot of magic. Welcome to the Eabha Estate, home of the Otts, please make yourself comfortable and may RPing commence.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Charles's Journal:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlesott

PostSubject: Charles's Journal:   Thu May 20, 2010 1:31 am

May 20th 1458

The events of the past several weeks have taught me just how precious memories are and I am understanding the importance of capturing them as they happen. In recent weeks my daughters Lilli and Sim have been born, Caitlin is now 6 and a new daughter has joined us, her name is Alysa. I must say I am over joyed to have them all in the house, they really make it come alive, I can't think of a better place to raise children then in the Weald. Tonight Angel and I chose the twins Godparents our friends Scott Mcfargus and Maryanda will be their godparents as well as to Caitlin. Although I've expressed some reservation I have noted that Angel seems to prefer Aria to be the godmother to Alysa, which I find to be an excellent choice but I agree with my sister in law Grace, perhaps it would be best not to separate the children, that is were anything to ever happened to Angel or myself.

No other real news to write about at the moment, except that when we moved into the house I noted that there were five dolls on the dresser in the attic. Each one of the dolls in the likeness of my daughters Cait, Lilli, Sim, and Alysa also one other that I do not know. I find it most strange and familiar at the same time. I am very curious about who could have left them there and why, I am sure they are a gift to the girls but who knew about the house and why, those are my questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlesott

PostSubject: Re: Charles's Journal:   Fri May 21, 2010 8:24 am

May 21, 1458

Yesterday I got to finally spend some quality time with Alysa, she is Angel's daughter from a previous relationship. We are still not sure how Angel came to be in the 15th century, but we do know that her memory loss has something to do with it. I can't imagine what she is going through at the moment, however I"m determined to be there for her as much as she needs me to be. Alysa I've discovered is shy, very much so, she is also very defensive and I like it that she's connected to Sima so readily. It is my hope that she will connect with Cait and Lilli as well. So far the two girls seem to get along just fine and for that I am grateful, I was worried about conflicts between the two.

Yesterday morning we had breakfast, apple pancakes with sausages and syrup and fresh butter. I was able to watch Scott and Mary in action the god parents to the children and I enjoyed watching them so, I swear they love the kids almost as much as I do. I am under the impression that they will make excellent god parents should anything unfortunate ever happen to Angel or myself, the girls will be in the best hands possible. In addition to watching Mary and Scott, I was also able to watch Shilough and Beau in action both with the girls and with each other, Shilough will become an excelling guard under Beau's tutelage and still have the temperament for loving and playing with Cait. Whenever I watch them I think of my wolf guide Shimon and wonder how he's doing, its been many days since I last saw him. He's a good teacher but he only shows up when I need him most, oddly enough I am reminded that we should make a bigger doggy door for Shilough, I think he almost got stuck in the one we have the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Charles's Journal:
Page 1 of 1